This week on American Idol Season 9 the competition heats up with the return of our Top 9 singers. Just like last week only one contestant will be sent home on Wednesday’s results show. But first the American Idol 2010 Top 9 will hit the stage on Tuesday night with performances from the catalogs of John Lennon and Paul McCartney. No word yet on who will be this week’s mentor.
The American Idol results show will be Wednesday night at 9PM when the lowest vote-getter will be eliminated. Who do you want to see stick around another week?
Update: The American Idol Top 9 Results are in. Check and see if you’re favorites survived.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to AmIdolUpdates for Free by Email or RSS
Related Posts on AmIdolupdates.com:
- American Idol 2008: Top 12 Men Perform Tonight
- American Idol 2008: Top 8 Men Perform Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol 2008: Top 9 Performance Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol 2008: Top 10 Men Perform Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol Season 9 Top 24 Perform