This week on American Idol Season 9 the Top 24 singers will perform for your votes for the first time. Tuesday night the girls will hit the stage for a two-hour show starting at 8PM. The next night the boys will take the spotlight for another two-hours as well.
The first American Idol results show of the season will be Thursday night when the lowest vote-getters will be eliminated. Who do you want to see stick around another week?Email or RSS
Related Posts on AmIdolupdates.com:
- American Idol 2008: Top 12 Men Perform Tonight
- American Idol 2008: Top 8 Men Perform Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol 2008: Top 9 Performance Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol 2008: Top 10 Men Perform Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol 2008: Top 11 Performance Tonight, 8/7c