Tonight on American Idol 2009 the Top 3 results will be revealed, sending one singer home, and giving us the season’s finale face-off contestants.
Sadly, at this stage I think the only competition remaining is the battle for second place. Whether you like him or not, Adam seems poised to take the big prize this season. Danny has been reliable, but boring and for that reason I’d like to see Kris and Adam take the stage next week. All three of the singers are likely to continue on and do very well in the industry, but I know one singer’s shrilly-filled album won’t be making it into my music collection.
Be sure to vote for who you think will be going home tonight, leaving us with the final Top 2 singers.
Find more updates on American Idol 2010!Email or RSS
Related Posts on AmIdolupdates.com:
- American Idol 2009 Top 11 Elimination Results Show Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 10 Elimination Results Show Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 10 Results Show - The Eliminated Singer Is…
- American Idol 2009 Top 13 Elimination Results Show Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 9 Elimination Results Show Tonight