Tonight on American Idol 2009, the Top 8 singers will take to the stage where they’ll be singing selections from the year they were born. I’m hoping for great picks out of this crew but who knows when they’re left to their own devices.
Now that Megan Joy Corkrey has finally been eliminated I’m really wondering who will fall to the bottom of the pile. I keep figuring that America will tire of Scott, but so far he’s been doing better than I expected, so what do I know!
Let’s start hearing some guesses on who will be this week’s top performer. Be sure to vote in the American Idol Top 8 poll and then leave your comments below to battle it out for your favorite!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to AmIdolUpdates for Free by Email or RSS
Related Posts on AmIdolupdates.com:
- American Idol 2009 Top 12 - Third Batch Perform Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 4 Performances Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 7 Performances Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 11 Performances Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 9 Performances Tonight