Tonight on American Idol 2009, the Top 5 performers will take to the stage and perform old, old songs from the sixties with Rat Pack classics. After weeks of modern songs we’re being hit with more old songs because nothing proves you can be a modern pop singer like pulling off 50 year old songs…
I wouldn’t expect any mentors from the Rat Pack to be there because, well, that would require a lot of Ouija boards.
Paula Abdul revealed that Jamie Foxx, the guy who told Miley Cyrus she should use heroin, put some crack in her pipe, and make a sex tape, will be this week’s mentor. Isn’t that lovely.
Let’s start hearing some guesses on who will be this week’s top performer. Be sure to vote in the American Idol Top 5 poll and then leave your comments below to battle it out for your favorite!Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to AmIdolUpdates for Free by Email or RSS
Related Posts on AmIdolupdates.com:
- American Idol 2009 Top 12 - Third Batch Perform Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 4 Performances Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 7 Performances Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 11 Performances Tonight
- American Idol 2009 Top 9 Performances Tonight