After American Idol 2008 starts on January 15th & 16th there will be weeks of painful but funny auditions. The real performances will begin in mid February and continue as detailed below:
Feb. 12: First Hollywood round.
Feb. 13: Top 24 singers announced.
Feb. 19: Top 12 males sing.
Feb. 20: Top 12 females sing.
Feb. 21: Results show with four performers ejected.
Feb. 26: Top 10 males sing.
Feb. 27: Top 10 females sing.
Feb. 28: Results show with four performers ejected.
March 4: Top eight males sing.
March 5: Top eight females sing.
March 6: Four more ejections; top 12 revealed.
March 11: Top 12 perform.
March 12: One performer ejected.
There on we’ll have the remaining top performances each week followed by a vote off the next night.Did You Enjoy this Post? Subscribe to AmIdolUpdates for Free by Email or RSS
Related Posts on AmIdolupdates.com:
- American Idol Season 7 2-Hour Premiere Launches Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol Season 7 2-Hour Premiere Continues Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol Season 7 Auditions Head to Miami Tonight, 8/7c
- American Idol 2008 Auditions Head To San Diego In Week 2
- American Idol 2009 Top 10 - Songs & Guest Stars